What is Microblading?
Microblading is a technique used to implant pigment under the epidermis using a specially designed hand piece and tiny blade to produce realistic looking thin hair strokes giving the effect of 3D hair. Using this method, you can achieve many different looks from a natural light finished effect to a thick bold brow. It is an ideal method for filling in missing brow hair.
No more over-plucked brows!
No more over-drawn brows!
No hassle of filling in the brow gaps every morning!
Dreams do come true!
Advantages of this technique
- This method gives a very natural look
- The procedure is completed faster than with a machine
- less pain for the client
- Does not look like a tattoo as the hairs are drawn to appear natural
- Natural gradual fade out
Reasons why clients choose to have Microblading
- Clients who want to achieve a better shape and definition to their brows and to have perfectly shaped brows all the time
- People who do not have steady hands
- Chemotherapy patients
- To enhance natural features
- Clients who work out and want to keep their brows looking perfect
- Correction of scar tissue
- Repair results of accidents
Procedure & Healing
After the initial procedure, you may need to return for a follow up touch-up (4-12 weeks after). During the first 4-7 days your eyebrow colour will look up to 50% darker than the final result. Then it will start to fade. This is all due to the healing process and the true colour will start to reappear after the healing and settling which can take up to 4 weeks. Between 4 to 12 week is when you can return for a touch-up if you needed to.
Microblading usually lasts up to 12-18 months, therefore ideally a regular touch-up is advised once every year. Clients with oily skin may need a touch-up 6 months after.
Microblading at Brow Ambitions is €350. The follow-up touch up (4-12 weeks after initial procedure) is free of charge.
Microblading usually lasts up to 12-18 months, therefore ideally a regular touch-up is advised once every year.
|Touch-Up (4-12 week)||0|
|Touch-Up (6 month)||180|
|Touch-Up (12-18 month)||250|
|Touch-Up (+18 month)||350|
Please note that the touch-up procedures will only be carried out if your initial procedure had been done by us. If you are a new client, it would be a full procedure.
Consultations are held at least 24hrs prior to your appointment. On the day of your consultation we carry out a skin test. We also insure that whether this treatment is suitable for you.
All your questions will be answered on this day and you will also be provided a pre-procedure and aftercare leaflet to take home.
Please note that no measurements will be done on the day of consultation.
On the day of your treatment
Colour matching and shaping will be done on the day of your treatment.
No need to worry! Brows are carefully and precisely measured prior to the procedure. The aim of this treatment is to achieve a natural looking result, therefore we usually follow your natural brow frame and according to your features. Of course we also use our professional ideas to give you the best shape possible however we make sure you are happy before the start.
Our hygiene promise
We take our hygiene policy very seriously. All the disposable products are disposed immediately after each procedure.
- Our beds are covered with paper couch rolls and they are changed after each client.
- All the tools and equipment including bed, table, pen … etc, are carefully dis-infected with a strong clinical dis-infecting liquid in between each treatment.
- All our blades are only used once for each client and disposed in the sharps box after the treatment.
- The treatment is carried out wearing disposable gloves, masks and aprons.
Contact us today to book a free consultation.